Monday, February 25, 2013

Dollhouse Miniature Kazak rug - Work in progress

I haven't finished the horns yet and couldn't help myself but started "coloring" the background of the main border.



On the picture it looks like Ecru color, but I am using color that is called Green Tea and unfortunetly I couldn't depict the real color of this floss using my camera.



More than that the gadget that uploads the images changed the properties somehow and I can't control the position of the images and put them in the middle of the post as I used to do before and it irritates the heck out of me, (:::

Natalia, upset in WA

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Dollhouse Miniature Hunting Scene Rug 1/12th scale - Work in Progress

One more week has passed by. Here is a weekly update on a dollhouse miniature Hunting Scene rug in 1/12th scale.


Tuesday, February 19, 2013

New Dollhouse Miniature Area Rug Needlepoint patterns

I would like to offer you 2 new needlepoint patterns to stitch.
You can find both patterns on my Etsy store.

New Dollhouse Miniature Animal/Birds rug Needlepoint Pattern in 1/12th scale.
49 count, 281 x 398 stitches, 5.73" x 8.12", DMC



New Dollhouse Miniature Hunting Rug Needlepoint Pattern in 1/12th scale.
40 count, 197 x 245 stitches, 4.92" x 6.13", DMC
Price $35.00

 

Thank you,

Natalia

Monday, February 18, 2013

Dollhouse Miniature Needlepoint Rug with Hunting Scene -Work in Progress

In February I started working on a new Dollhouse Miniature Needlepoint rug with Hunting Scene.
I use 40 count silk gauze and DMC.



Have a great new week!

Natalia

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Dollhouse Miniature Kazak Rug - Work in Progress


I am still working on the borders of the Dollhouse Miniature Kazak rug in 1/12th scale.

I finished the little border in the middle of the rug and now am "coloring" the horns in the main border.



A little reminder: I use 49 count silk gauze with Gloriana over dyed silk floss.

Have a great weekend!

Natalia

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Dollhouse Miniature Petite Point Victorian Firescreens

Today I wanted to show you newly finished Dollhouse Miniature Petite Point Victorian Firescreen and Square Pole screen. I used the same design for both and it is stitched on 49 count silk gauze with Gutermann silk and DMC. Since the firescreen's size is bigger I had to add some elements int he corners to fill the space up.





Happy stitching!

Natalia

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Top 10 Members