Friday, June 24, 2011

KONYA. DOLLHOUSE MINIATURE RUG, 1:12TH SCALE

My last big project was completed in May and it was, as you remember, the dollhouse miniature rug in 1:12th scale "Konya". After blocking it took me for a while to decide what kind of fringe I wanted to finish Konya with. My choice was - tabby weaved fringe. The rug measures 3.5" x 6.5" with fringe. Here are the final pictures.
How to make a tabby weaved fringe:
Back side of the rug

If you are interested to purchase a pattern for the Dollhouse Miniature Area Rug "Konya", you can visit my website at http://www.scarletsailsminiatures.com/shopnow.html?page=shop.browse&category_id=1

7 comments:

Victoria said...

Beautiful rug! Thank you for the great tip with fringe, never thought it could be done this way.

BiWuBär said...

Stunning!!! ;O)

Greetings
Birgit

cockerina said...

This rug is beautiful! I do not hate to think how many hours there are in here ... good, I have no words!
thanks for the teaching of the fringe!
How are you? hope so! a hug to your family :))
kisses and good weekend!
Caterina

Sarita said...

Oooooh i love the rug! Want Love Want Love!

Natalia's Fine Needlework said...

Thank you, ladies, for your nice comments. Have a great weekend! Natalia

Sans! said...

Thank you for showing us how to make this special fringe!

mijbil said...

Thanks for the tutorial (but I'll never be able to do a rug half as beautiful as yours :D )

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...