Thursday, July 17, 2014

Dollhouse Miniatures Needlework Group on Facebook


Hi everyone! I haven't posted for a while. You know, busy summer! Busy and very very hot. We are having almost three weeks of unbearable heat. The worse part of it is our family hasn't been on vacation yet and me kind of stuck being at home right now. The reason is that we do a big reconstruction of our house we bought last year. However, life id beautiful and full of minis!

I wanted to let you know that a new Dollhouse Miniatures Needlework group has been opened on Facebook, and if you wish to join i, please, follow this link

https://www.facebook.com/groups/miniatureneedlework/



Please, join, post and have fun!


Talk to you later!

have a great day,
Natalia

8 comments:

Sandra said...

Hi Natalia, how exciting to be renovating your house - stressful I know but lovely when all the work is completed. I hope the new surroundings will be compensation for not having a holiday :) I don't do facebook so I hope you'll continue to blog here, and I'll 'see' you on PPers group. Sandie

Natalia's Fine Needlework said...

Hi Sandie! Nice to hear from you. I hope you are enjoining your summer. How is it over there? Mini hugs, Natalia

Pepper said...

Thank you for sharing the link. Some amazingly talented peeps out there! =0)

Maria Blanca "AyamontinoMaria" said...

Hello, Natalia : I do not use normally Facebook, but I am going to visit the group and to join to him, though I does not know very well how it works. Thank you for the invitation. Hugs

MelyGiunta said...

Ciao Natalia, io uso fb, vado ad iscrivermi nel tuo gruppo, grazie per la segnalazione!

Mini Addictions said...

Hi Natalia,
It's nice to hear from you. It sounds like you have been busy and productive. Thanks for the link...I will check it out.
Hugs,
Lisa

BiWuBär said...

Good to hear from you! We're having a heatwave here too at the moment, really not my kind of weather...

Hugs
Birgit

Ilona said...

Hi Natalia! Well, it seems that there are heat waves in many parts of the world right now....here in The Netherlands too and I can't bear the heat :(
Hugs, Ilona

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...