Tuesday, July 14, 2015

New Pattern of the Month - Dollhouse Needlepoint Area Rug MAYFLOWER


Can you believe it is the middle of July already? Time is flying by and so little is done.

Anyway, it is time to show you my new pattern for petit point. This time I was inspired by summer and bright colors of the flowers in my garden.

I called this rug MAYFLOWER . It comes in different sizes.

Rug #1 has

171 x 323 stitches
10 colors, DMC

Rug measures:

4.28" x 8.07", or 10,86 x 20,51 cm, if stitch on 40 count

3.42" x 6.46", or 8,69 x 16,41 cm, if stitch on 50 count



This narrow rug #2 has

119 x 323 stitches
10 colors, DMC

Rug measures:

2.98" x 8.07", or 7,56 x 20,51 cm, if stitch on 40 count

2.38" x 6.46", or 6,05 x 16,41 cm, if stitch on 50 count


This repetitive pattern will look nice as needlepoint upholstery for your furniture: stool, couch, settee


I made one more pattern modifying the same design, but I'll make a separate post about it.

I hope you like my new design. I am sure it will enhance any room of your dollhouse when the rug is finished.

Have a wonderful week,
Natalia

6 comments:

Catherine said...

WOW! I love this design. The colors are beautiful.

PS... I hope you got my message via ETSY. ;-)

mcddiss said...

es una preciosidad de diseño y me encanta el colorido que has escogido

besitos

Mari

Natalia's Fine Needlework said...

Mari, thank you!

Isabel Ruiz said...

Es precioso!!!

BiWuBär said...

What a lovely design - so cheerful and bright. And although I am not the pink type... but this design looks pretty in pink!

Hugs
Birgit

miniaturista said...

Que bonita..alegre y preciosa.
Un abrazo
Maite

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...