Monday, September 19, 2011

Romantic Saga: 108. Little Paradise in a Teacup.

He: "Darling, do you remember, when we were young..."

She: "Yes, Sweetheart, I do, I do..."


She: "...we were all over the places, traveled a lot, met people, had parties. Now we stuck to this bench..."


He: "He-he-he, you are funny... No, what I meant to say, that when we were young and decided to spend the rest of our lives together, we made a promise to each other. Do you remember what it was?"

She: "I do, Sweetheart, I do.... We promised each other to be stuck to this bench ever forever, didn't we? Am I correct?"

He: "Hmmm, kinda... We promised each other to be together ever forever, till each of us reaches 108 years, and we made that promise true. Happy Birthday, Darling! Happy 108!


... and they were sitting and talking about what a wonderful life they have been living together, side by side, till each of them has reached 108.


8 comments:

Jorgelina Ferreyra said...

que belleza!!!!!!! me encanto esta entrada....genial la idea de la taza!!! te felicito!!!

Robin said...

Absolute magic!! Love it to pieces!

Maria Ireland said...

awww that is so sweet.
Hugs Maria

Eliana said...

Amazing!

Sans! said...

Awwww Natalia, did you make that?? It's just the sweetest! I will have to do one of these old man and woman vignette for my mum and dad one day :)

Natalia's Fine Needlework said...

Thank you very much! I will post a tutorial how to make a house in a teacup shortly.

Victoria said...

Awww, such a sweet story! So touching!

ANA ROSA said...

Que monada de parejita!!
Ana.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...