Friday, September 30, 2011

New October Project

September is almost over and I've been thinking about starting a new project. Since Halloween is coming, I decided to make a scene that will be named "Three sisters". For this project I needed a wood base. So during last week I had been cutting wood base and since I have had some different pieces of wood I made couple of them. It's not like I haven't had anything else to do but cut wood bases. I practiced my skills working with a table saw, router. I also tried different types of finishing on the wood. As a result, now I have a pile of nicely cut and nicely finished square, rectangular and round wood bases of different sizes. Some of them I am planning to use for my future projects, some of them I will list on my Etsy store ScarletSails in a case if you need one too.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...