Monday, March 23, 2015

Nothing Is So Beautiful As Spring...

I feel like I fell down of the Earth. I had to take a timeout to deal with some health problems in our family.

I am not going to bore you to death with all details, just wanted to thank those who didn't hear from me for a long time for your patience and understanding. I am slowly returning back to work, my commissions and new projects.

Today I wanted to show you my last work that has been already sold. This is not my design, I stitched it on 40 count with DMC. Frame by Jim Coats.


I had a lot of fun stitching this design, the bright colors brought the sunshine and made the process of stitching fast!

We have an early spring over here, but the days are still grey most of the time. Soon I will enjoy dozens of different colors of tulips that I planted last year. Spring brings colors.

Nothing can be so beautiful as Spring...

Feeling re-born...

Mini hugs,
Natalia

14 comments:

Natalia's Fine Needlework said...

Thank you, Isabel!

Unknown said...

Hello Natalia! I love your stitchery, it is a happy, colorful scene!

I'm so sorry to hear you have been having health issues. I am glad you are beginning to come out the other end!

Doug

Catherine said...

Natalia,

I got your message via an email Etsy sent. I have not had time yet to reply but I will.

This cross stitch is just beautiful. I love the theme and the colors you used. It is delightful.

Thank you for your well wishes in my blog. I wish you and yours the same.

Catherine XXX

Daydreamer said...

Your stitching is so Beautiful, Natalia! I hope your health concerns are better now... that is never fun and can make life so hard! It is good to see you were stitching anyway! I am glad to hear Spring is coming where you are... we are still very cold and snowy! I am craving flowers!

Ilona said...

Hi Natalia! I'm sorry to hear of your health problems in the family. I hope everything is better for you now...?
Your embroidery took (as usual) my breath away. It's awesome and you've used such lovely colors for this artwork, it's fantastic :)!
Happy Spring to you and enjoy your tulips!!
Warm hug, Ilona

Francesca said...

Just... wonderful!

Carolina Gonzalez said...

Absolutely exquisite!

BiWuBär said...

It's so good to hear from you - and I'm sorry to hear you've had some rough times. Hopefully everything is well again now! And you're so right about spring, it's my favourite season and I love to see how nature awakes. Your stitching is beautiful as always but in this case especially cheerful with these lovely bright colours. I have no doubt your customer will treasure it forever.

Hugs
Birgit

miniaturista said...

Que preciosidad, es una maravilla, con lo que me gusta el petit point y el px....
Un abrazo
Maite

miniaturista said...

Que preciosidad, es maravilloso, con lo que me gusta el petit point y el px.
Un abrazo
Maite

minwks said...

Hi Natalia, Glad to hear that you are on the mend. Spring is here and summer will follow. Even the idea of it after a gloomy winter makes me feel good.

We looked for you at the Seattle Show and were sorry not to find you. Do hope our paths will cross one of these days.
regards Janine

Natalia's Fine Needlework said...

Thank you everyone for your comments and best wishes! Life is wonderful and definitely worth to fight for. Mini hugs to all! Natalia

mcddiss said...

mme e algrobia

Eva said...

Expectacular!!!!. Un saludo, Eva

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...