Monday, January 11, 2016

Dollhouse Miniature Petit Point Rug VERA - Stitching Progress


It is a weekly update on stitching progress of a dollhouse miniature petit point rug VERA (Faith) to hoonor my mom. I use 49 count silk gauze, Gutermann silk (4 colors). It took me from 5 to 7 hours each day during a week to finish the field of the rug. Now I can start working on the borders.


In spite of the fact that I enjoy a lot working on this rug, I need a little break from it, because of the colors, and I must finish some other projects this month as well. So, I hope the progress won't suffer too much.

Have a wonderful week!
Natalia

5 comments:

miniaturista said...

Que preciosa está quedando, me encanta el punto de cruz y petit `point.
Un abrazo
Maite

Catherine said...

This is really a gorgeous design. A wonderful tribute to your mother.

Isabel Ruiz said...

Es una preciosidad. Un trabajo impresionante.

miniacollection said...

Really beautiful!!!
Geneviève

BiWuBär said...

What a progress... no surprise you spent so many hours per day stitching at it. I really admire your patience to work so long and intense on such a piece needing so tiny stitches for a beautiful but also very challenging pattern. But okay... you're Mrs. Turbo-Needle... ;O)

Hugs
Birgit

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...