Thursday, December 23, 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Merry Christmas!
This is my Christmas gift to all of you - a needlepoint pattern for a dollhouse miniature rug. You are welcome to change the color of a background. If you have any questions while working on this rug, don't hesitate to contact me: scarletsails@live.com. If you finish this rug I will be happy to post the image of it on my blog.
Happy stitching!



155 x 151 stitches
The size of a completed rug is 3.88" x 3.77" (9.84 x 9.59 cm)
stitched on 40 count silk gauze with DMC

Pattern:



3 comments:

rosanna said...

Thank you very much. Best wishes, Rosanna

BiWuBär said...

Thank you. I would like to wish to you and your family a merry christmas, have a good time!

Hugs
Birgit

Sans! said...

Thank you, Natalia!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...