Saturday, January 8, 2011

CONTEST "BE YOUR OWN DESIGNER!"

Here is a template of a Christmas stocking for stitching on 49 count silk gauze. Print it out and draw the design you want to see on your stocking. Sometimes when we shop for something we can't find exactly what we need: we don't like the design or colors, or would add this, this and that... Here is an opportunity for you to make the OAK customized Christmas stocking picking up you favorite colors. Think about Christmas balls, tree, candies, toys, Teddy Bear, date, words, names, etc... If you want your stocking to look in the different direction just turn it around.

Those who would like to participate, please, e-mail me your draftings (IN COLORS!). My e-mail is SCARLETSAILS@LIFE.COM. You have 1 day to decide if you want to participate or not, and only 1 day to design your Christmas stocking. This contest will be over at 12.00 p.m. on the 9th of January. This coming Monday I will announce a winner.

I will pick up the winner randomly, I will stitch this design using my own fabric and threads, put together the stocking and when it is done I will send that Christmas stocking to the winner. Do you like this idea? You will be proud to have OAK Christmas stocking designed by yourself.

4 comments:

cockerina said...

Dear Natalia, I sent an email to you now.
I hope to be lucky!
Thanks for this great opportunity!
Merry Christmas again, and a big hug!
Caterina

Sans! said...

I am afraid I can't participate. I will take way too long to design but I think this is a fabulous idea , Natalia.

Rosamargarita said...

Trataré!

Natalia's Fine Needlework said...

Sans! Give it a try!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...