Saturday, January 1, 2011

DOLLHOUSES THAT I BUILT

I have been always asked if i have a dollhouse or if I am working on any and actually I have never posted the images of the dollhouses I built. Last 3 years I built 3 dollhouses: Cranberry Cove, Tudor (I was lucky enough to find the complete kit of that Tudor house at the thrift store for $1.00) and Western Tavern. I was never satisfied with the final result and didn't want to keep the houses, so I sold all of them. Right now I still don't have a dollhouse and my miniatures are on the shelves waiting for their turn to be used in the room boxes. I have some plans for them. I also have a plan to start building my DREAM DOLLHOUSE. The reason why I haven't started it yet is that we are looking for a house to buy and I really don't want to move my dollhouse around because of its size. So, here is some pictures of what I built 3 years ago:



Cranberry Cove. The colors of the house are brighter than the images show.



Tudor



Western tavern

3 comments:

Sans! said...

Natalia, I really like the Western Tavern for the rustic feel :). You must also build a carpet shop one day :).

I really look forward to seeing your dream dollhouse.

TINK - SONIA said...

I love your dollhouses Natalia specially the wester tavern is so special!Miniregards and best wishes from Spain.

BiWuBär said...

So sad you don't own them any more - they were beautiful. But it's always a question of space, I wish I had more of it, too (LOL). Hope you have enough space to begin your dream dollhouse soon.

Greetings
Birgit

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...