Monday, January 31, 2011

JANUARY WINNER

January was a very productive month. I completed what I planned, I am taking classes at the college, I took some classes in Scroll Saw (later about it) and made some wooden projects (so excited about it!). I want to say HUGE-HUGE-HUGE THANK YOU! to all my followers who left comments. They encouraged, they supported me all the way till the end of January! I didn't know how to show my appreciation to all of you and decided to pick up randomly one of the followers who left a comment during January and send this person a surprise. It was SANS!
SANS!, CONGRATULATIONS! YOU ARE MY JANUARY WINNER!
As for the surprise - it stays as the surprise. I will post an image later.

1 comment:

Sans! said...

OMG, I am having a little shock here seeing my name :):). I actually went "huh! after reading this post!

THANK YOU!! Wow!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...