Tuesday, May 29, 2012

SHOW SCHEDULE


I love Montana state. Last year we spend almost a month discovering this beautiful place. We were fascinated by incredible Yellow Stone Park, had fun washing the gold in the ghost town of Bannack, spent night in the haunted mansion, had a lot of other activities, and I can assure you the sky is big there, :))). This summer the opportunity to discover another city of Montana is opening in front of us: we are going to Great Falls.

At the end of June I will be attending as a dealer the Big Sky Miniature Show in Great falls, Montana and would like to invite you there and stop by my booth "Natalia's Fine Needlework".

The show will be held on June, 23-24
Saturday, 23 - 10.00 a.m. - 4.00 p.m.
Sunday, 24 - 11.00 a.m. - 4.00 p.m.

I also would like to invite you to join my Workshop "Petite Point Pillow in 1/12th scale for the Beginners".
You will be led through a series of petitpoint techniques to complete the project. If you would like to join this workshop, please, bring your magnifying glasses (if necessary), additional light and scissors.

I would like to meet you!

You can see my shows' schedule on the Page Show Schedule above.

5 comments:

BiWuBär said...

This sounds exciting - I hope you'll bring a lot of photos home with you... ;O)

Greetings
Birgit

Melli Hobby said...

The pillow is fantastic. I love the colors.
I would like to come to your workshop but Montana is to far away. :-(
Greetings
Melanie

Fabiola said...

Your embroidery are wonderful!
Bye Faby

Lucy Coles said...

Your roses are lovely. Your needle work is perfect.
Lucy

Unknown said...

Hello from Spain: congratulations on your convention. Your creations are wonderful. Montana is far from Spain. A pity!. Keep in touch

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...