Monday, June 1, 2015

Sneak Peek - Collection of Quarter Petit Point Rugs

Today I would like to show you another recently finished quarter rug. I stitched this rug based on SharonG's pattern, but used only the design of borders from the pattern. I decided to stitch the field of the rug with one color. I used Gloriana silk on 49 count silk gauze. The rug measures 2 1/2" x 1 3/8".


I think this rug can be used in the dining room and you can put a dining table on it. I don't have a quarter dining table with chairs, that is why I used this little adorable bunny toy to show off my rug.


The bunny toy is signed KD and, I believe, is made from polymer clay.


Natalia

11 comments:

PILAR6373 said...

Preciosa y tan pequeña!!!!!
Besos.

Наталья said...

Маленькое чудо!

Judith said...

Adorable, as always, Natalia!

Natalia's Fine Needlework said...

Thank you very much, ladies!

mcddiss said...

es una alfombra preciosa y quedra bien en cualquier rincon que se desee

besitos

Mari

Ilona said...

Beautiful rug and what a adorable bunny toy :)!
Hugs, Ilona

contar said...

todas sus alfombras son unos trabajos magníficos, esta es muy alegre y divertida
un abrazo

miniaturista said...

Me gusta...todas tus alfombras me encantan y esta tan pequeña es una monada.
Un abrazo
Maite

Isabel Ruiz said...

Muy bonita combinación de colores. Es preciosa.

BiWuBär said...

What a beautiful rug... and a nice rug model... ;O)

Hugs
Birgit

elizabeth s said...

Hello Natalia! What a beautifully done tiny rug! I don't know how you manage to keep the scale so perfect with the stitches but also in the profile of the rug. You are truly a Master with the needle!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...