Tuesday, March 15, 2011

EXPERIMENT # 2

Last week I started a new project. What do I experiment here?
1. This is a little bit more complicated Bargello design.
2. I am stitching it on 60 count silk gauze. The smallest count of silk gauze I played with Bargello was 40 count.
3. I am stitching with Chinese silk that is hard to use, but I like the effect of using different shadows of the same color. On this piece you can see 9 different shadows, more will be added later.

Have a great week!

2 comments:

rosanna said...

so beautiful and I'm looking forward what comes next. Rosanna

Miniatures by Natalia said...

Rosanna, thank you. I added 2 more shadows of a very unpredictable color, I think. Let's see, I might be not very happy. Natalia

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Top 10 Members