Thursday, December 1, 2011

A LUCKY WINNER IS....

First of all, I want to thank everyone who participated in the Contest 2012 "THE LEAST EXPENSIVE".

I appreciate all of your efforts and answers. I just wanted you to have fun (and I hope you've had it). I think these small things make life a little bit more interesting. If you go to the previous post of the Contest 2012, at the bottom you can see all answers that have been submitted through the Blogger. I also got 38 messages on my personal e-mail with the different answers. Unfortunately, I couldn't count your "guessing" and "question" messages as a CORRECT ANSWER, for example "Can it be this?" or, "My answer is..., but it might be this...". I needed a straight answer and only few people gave it to me.

The question hasn't been hard, true? It just had a little catch.

The correct answer is:

The least expensive item on my website is a free chart "Praying hands".

The first correct answer I got on my e-mail was from Shelly H-Y, she wrote:

"The least expensive item would be the free chart "praying hands". :o)
Thanks for the contest!
Shelly"

The second person who send the correct answer through my website was Victoria M, she wrote:

"Least expensive item: Praying Hands. It's free!"

It means that Shelly H-Y gets Prize # 1 and Victoria M gets Prize # 2.

Congratulations to the winners!

have a nice weekend!

4 comments:

Lataina said...

Congratulations to the winners! Fun game! =)

Unknown said...

Congratulations to the lucky winners. Thank you for this extraordinary and fun raffle.
Hugs from Craftland

otterine said...

Congrats! It was fun! :D

Sans! said...

I hope to participate in your next one! Beautiful kits!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...