Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Dollhouse Miniatures Christmas Sleighs and Wreaths. Santa's Helpers.

Last week in between stitching I put together some Christmas sleighs and wreaths. I used some Teddy bears that I purchased from Hobby Lobby a year ago, made Christmas hats for them.
The sleighs were put together from the McQuinnee's kits
I filled the sleighs up with gift boxes, Christmas tree branches, some decorations.
Sleigh # 1
I just don't understand, why Teddy bears always should be sad?

Sleigh #2

Sleigh # 3. Here Teddy bear is resting on the pillow. Everything is covered with snow. At least now you can give a little explanation why he is sad, he might be frozen a little bit...

I also finished 2 Christmas wreaths

# 1

# 2

I am still not ready for the Christmas! What am I missing? You are correct! The Christmas Tree!

to be continued....

9 comments:

Ludmila said...

Да, мишка явно замерз :) Ему еще шарфик и сапожки нужны. Может согреется и станет веселей :)
Очень красивые санки и венки!

Natalia's Fine Needlework said...

Thank you, Lyudmila. Мишка и правда выглядит немного примороженнымб но может быть кто-то его отогреет,))))

Judith said...

Your sleighs are gorgeous! Looking forward to seeing the trees that you're making. I just know that they will be equally beautiful. Judith x

Unknown said...

Wonderful work. I love your Santa teddys.
Hugs from Craftland

Pilar said...

q trineos tan bonitos!!!!!!!!! y las coronas preciosas, estoy deseando ver el arbol!un beso Pilar

Katrina said...

Both are so beautiful. I like them. Hugs Kati

BiWuBär said...

Eh... why do you think teddies look usually sad??? Send these guys over to our christmas market and they will show a broad grin like the BiWuBears... (LOL). - Your decoration is fantastic, great job!

Greetings
Birgit - and the very happy Flutterby, too!

Ascension said...

Jejejeje....al final has conseguido que el osito este triste........mas bien helado jejejeje
Tus trineos son fantasticos mer encantan.
Las guirnaldas te han quedado genial, enhorabuena.
besitos ascension

Fabiola said...

I like the Santa bear.
Bye Faby

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...