Thursday, May 14, 2015

What the Eyes Can Say...


Do the eyes express the soul?

It is up to you to judge...

WELCOME TO BEARIZONA!

This American Bison looks sad for me.


Doesn't he seem to be happy? Isn't he smiling?


What are you looking at?


I think this one is asking your name...


and don't trust you


Tired?


Full of energy...


I couldn't find Black bear's eyes,


but found his claws


I think Porcupine was hiding something from me...



River Otter was very happy, playful, and naughty


My favorite - Bobcat - such a show off. He just knows how to win your heart!


Let me introduce Javelina to you. They don't like to be called pigs even though they look like wild pigs. Javelinas are actually the members of Peccary family; which are a group of hoofed mammals originating from South America.


Meet Red Fox with lovely tale, the one that nobody knows what it said



American Badger tried to understand our language, moving his heard each time when he heard somebody's talking.


Swift Fox didn't seem to like us and stayed far away


Have you ever seen a peacock opening his tale in front of you? It was my first time...


Oh, I got a ZOO...

to be continued...

6 comments:

12Create said...

Fabulous photos. Thanks for sharing. I often wonder what is going through an animals mind when I see them.

Isabel Ruiz said...

Han salido muy guapos todos.

Daydreamer said...

You have some wonderful pictures here, Natalia! You judge their expressions so well! We think we are the only creatures with "understanding"... but we are wrong... all creatures have that knowing!

The grandmommy said...

What nice pictures! I think you got them all correctly! Thanks for sharing. :-)

BiWuBär said...

Somehow a pity that you couldn't catch the eyes of this bear cub to see if he was impressed by the peacock's show... ;O) Beautiful pictures and I agree with you - their eyes are telling stories. But excuse me - I have to disagree about your interpretation of the squirrel's impression... I am pretty sure he was exited after hearing the sound of unwrapping some sweets... ;O)

Hugs
Birgit

miniaturista said...

Eres una gran fotografo.
Un abrazo
Maite

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...