Monday, December 5, 2011

CONVERSATION WITH GOD: Handwoven Rug

My grandma loved doing needlework, particular knitting and weaving. All rugs in her house were handwoven. Unfortunately, I don't weave, but put it in my "learn-how-to" list. So, after making some search I found a wonderful Etsy store of Jackie McGuire (http://www.etsy.com/people/gramsminis) and purchased that handwoven rug from her. The rug measures 6" x 9" and will fit the setting perfect.
I prepared the brass bed to dress up and it is my next step:

...to be continued...

5 comments:

Ascension said...

Has hecho una buena compra la alfombra es preciosa y queda genial.
Estoy deseando ver como vistes esa preciosa cama.
besitos ascension

Katrina said...

Beautiful rug. I like very much colours of it. Hugs Kati

Maria Ireland said...

The rug is beautiful. Cant wait to see more.
Hugs Maria

Cote said...

Bonita alfombra, te está quedando genial!!

Ludmila said...

Очень уютно с ковриком.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...