Wednesday, December 14, 2011

International Christmas Swap 2011. More gifts!

I've just got the parcel from Sonja, my Christmas Swap partner. I've been struggling with myself: to open it now or wait till Christmas! What do you think? Yah, I couldn't resist that temptation and opened the package! You can't blame me for it, true?!
Wow! First of all, I didn't expect to see soo many gifts; secondary, they are soo amazing and they will fit my Christmas scene perfectly!

Sonja, thank you very much for this Christmas gift. You made my day!

You can feel that all minis were done with love and care, as well as with accurate details and taste.

I love this sleigh. Reminds me mine when I came to visit my grandma.
Look at this little guy/cook with a Teddy bear
and this box with tiny Christmas balls decorated with angels
and this can filled up with Christmas goodies
and this...
Here is a picture of all gifts together

Love it!

Sonja, thanks again for bringing smile on my face and the Sun in my mini world!

Merry Christmas!

12 comments:

BiWuBär said...

Impressive - lucky you, your gifts are fantastic. I especially like that sleigh, a stunning piece!

Greetings
Birgit

Sonja said...

Hi Natalia,
I am really happy that you like my x-mas swap! And that you can use it for your Christmas tree sceene.
Happy Merry Christmas to you and your family,
sonja

Unknown said...

Great swap. Lovely christmas gifts.
Hugs from Craftland

cockerina said...

Merry Christmas to you, too, Natalia!
I'm glad you like the gifts of Sonja, but you have violated two rules of the swap Christmas!
You're a naughty girl, Santa will bring you coal!
first. You should not have to open the package before Christmas.
second. you should not display photos on your blog before Christmas !!...
but how do you do when you are too curious as children?

this time, I forgive you ...

Caterina

Natalia's Fine Needlework said...

Oops, bad me, Caterina! but I know you forgive me, I know I was not only one who was naughty, he-he-he, and how could we resist not to open and not to share. Next time I will have more patience, at least not to post on my blog before Christmas, :))) You need to like my honesty, true? Hugs, Natalia

Ascension said...

Enhorabuena por esos precioso regalos.
Sonja es una gran artesana.
besitos ascension

cockerina said...

ha ha! Natalia, sweetness, I was only joking, you know...
is curious to see who we really are children back, at our age, thanks to the thumbnail!
the excitement is too great when we receive a gift, and we can not be patient, just like children...
I am happy for you, and of course, I forgive you :D
but will forgive you even Santa Claus? I hope so ... OH OH OH!
In the meantime, enjoy your gifts!
Merry Christmas! :D
xxx Caterina

stil-blicke.blogspaot.com said...

So tolle Miniaturen... ich beneide Sie.

Allerdings... wir sollen doch die Bilder nicht vor Weihnachten veröffentlichen. Ich packe meine Sachen erst an Weihnachten aus.

Liebe Adventsgrüße von

PuNo / Monika

stil-blicke.blogspaot.com said...

So tolle Miniaturen... ich beneide Sie.

Allerdings... wir sollen doch die Bilder nicht vor Weihnachten veröffentlichen. Ich packe meine Sachen erst an Weihnachten aus.

Liebe Adventsgrüße von

PuNo / Monika

Eva said...

Un bonitos regalos, las bolas son preciosas.
Yo tengo escondido el regalo que me correspondió en el intercambio porque no quiero caer en la tentación de abrirlo, je, je. Un saludo, Eva

Maria said...

Ooooh, you've been a bad girl...hahahaha I can imagen you were to curious.
I love the gifts, specially the little Christmas balls with angels on them.
Hugs
Maria

Fabiola said...

The gifts are wondefrul.
Bye Faby

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...