I try to manage stitching my Aubusson rug in 1/12th scale while working on Navajo pillows at the same time. I know I missed 2 Sundays for the updates, but I really went back to the Aubusson only a couple of days ago. Here is how it looks now:
More than that I pulled out my another rug and add a little bit of stitches to it each day as well. It is difficult to see the changes on this one, because I work on the white background. I can tell you that during last week I finished stitching the background in the right upper corner.
Both rugs are on 49 count silk gauze and it makes it harder, but I MUST finish them before April starts, I MUST, at least one, :(((