Monday, June 18, 2012

Navajo Pillow # 3 in 1/12th scale

In my previous post I mentioned that I finished 3 Navajo pillows and a little Navajo rug but posted images of only 2 pillows and the rug. Today I am correcting this and would like to present you another Navajo pillow in 1/12th scale. This is my favorite.

The pattern is available for $8.00


The pillow was stitched on 40 count silk gauze with The Silk Mill silk thread


I used Ultrasuede (black color) for backing, it gives such a nice velvet touch.


I fill up my pillows with the micro beads without holes.


Have a great Monday!

Natalia


9 comments:

Ascension said...

Que precioso cojin, me encanta el acabado.
besitos ascension

Cote said...

Te ha quedado muy bien el cojin y el asinto, felicidades!!
Besitos

ANDA said...

I see they are very fond of Indian motifs! Beautiful!

Fabiola said...

Fabulous! I like the colors.
Bye Faby

The Old Maid said...

Beautiful work!

Marta said...

Hello from Spain: congratulations on this pillow Navajo. The fabric is very original. A great job. I hope you sell it fast. Keep in touch.

Cris Bottaro said...

Beautiful work! A great week and kisses in your heart.

Craftland said...

Wonderful work. I love the colours.
Hugs from Craftland

BiWuBär said...

It's a beautiful pattern and the result is amazing. How interesting you use beads to fill your cushions, never thought of that...

Greetings
Birgit

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Top 10 Members