Friday, May 24, 2013

Greenleaf Kit Arrived - Spring Fling 2013


I am so excited: the Greenleaf kit for Spring Fling 2013 arrived today.



Yes, this not too big, not too heavy box is full of fun and excitement and has everything I need to start my first Spring Fling!

In spite of my curiosity to see what is inside I didn't open it right the way, nope! I put it in the living room in the place where it can be seen from any angle and pictured all possible ways of manipulating the parts of the kit in my mind. Then, finally, when I was done visualizing my project, I opened the box and, IT IS ON....

I did dry fit and this is how it looks like now:



Do you like it?

Natalia

4 comments:

Lina said...

I'm really looking forward to see the progress on your Spring fling project!

Have a great time!!!
Hugs, Lina

Drora's minimundo said...

I'm sure you'll have fun decorating and putting it together. I'd love to be able to follow the progress.
Hugs, Drora

BiWuBär said...

Not much to spot on your photo... ;O) Great the first kit arrived - now go on having fun (I'm just selfish, I'd like to see your results... *teehee*)

Hugs
Birgit

Hannah said...

I'm looking forward to follow this project =) Hannah

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...