Four Days ago I started to work on a new scroll saw project - a Victoria carriage. The pattern is not very difficult but like everything requires consistency and patience. Each day I tried to cut out as much parts as possible balancing between real and miniature life. I used 2 different contrasting kinds of wood: walnut and white ash, 1/8" each.
These are results of 4 days of work:
Day 1 - It was very late but I was so excited and cut out a couple of simple pieces.
Day 2 - It was a very productive day! That day my hubby called me a NUT, finding me in the garage at 5.00 a.m. working on these parts, :)))
Day 3 - There was not too much of free time, but I managed to cut out back wheels
Day 4 - I have finished cutting out front wheels and some small pieces.
I used very fine blades trying to avoid too much of sanding after all, however you can't ignore this process completely, so I prepared these pieces for sanding:
Time for sanding and finishing the wood! It will take some time!