Monday, February 13, 2012

New on My Etsy Store

I've been asked if I sell the firescreens or needlepoint frames, or the kits to make them. I do. I listed McQueenie Dollhouse Miniature kits in 1/12th scale to make firescreens, pole screens, needlepoint frames, button footstools, cabriole and turned leg footstools on my Etsy store. You can use this link to see them,

http://www.etsy.com/shop/ScarletSails?section_id=11132032

or you can click my Etsy store on the right hand side bar on my blog.










I hope it helps for those who looks for something different.

Have a great start for a new week!

5 comments:

Eliana said...

The furniture is beautiful!

BiWuBär said...

Lovely miniatures - a perfect addition for your shop.

Greetings
Birgit

Rosamargarita said...

Natalia, todos tus muebles y b ordados son fantásticos, pero estoy enamorada del kit de esa pequeña caja!
Un abrazo

Ascension said...

Que fantasticos muebles, son impresionantes.
besitos ascension

Sans! said...

I know you are the person I will definitely go to for something to display embroidery work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...