Thursday, October 27, 2011

New Real Size Project was Completed

Last July on the way back to home from the Southern California we stopped at one antique store and I had a luxury to buy this chair for $7.00.
Last week I finally found time to take care of it, I cleaned, sanded and stained it with Red Oak color.
While it was drying I took care of a seat. As a seat cover I used a piece stitched in Bargello I've had.
Here is how my new chair looks like today:

3 comments:

Lataina said...

You did an awesome job in refurbishing it. Looks good! =)

Eliana said...

Great work!

anisnofla said...

Muy bonita.
Besitos

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Top 10 Members