Friday, October 22, 2010

Twisted Passion Cross Stitch Completed Project

I used to sell my cross stitch patterns on on-line Needlework Show. Last March I got the message from a lady who purchased the "Twisted Passion" Cross Stitch Pattern from me. She completed the project and here is the picture of a beautiful work she has done. Becky, thank you very much for your picture!



"As I was perusing the 2009 Fall On-Line Needlework Show, one pattern really caught my attention -- "Twisted Passion." I contacted my local needlework store (Fancy Works in Ellettsville, IN) and asked them to order the pattern for me. I started stitching in early January and finished on February 28. I followed all the instructions except for the fabric. I chose to stitch on 28-count black Monaco. Although stitching black floss on 28-count black fabric proved challenging, I am very pleased with the resulting size and appearance.

I have attached a photo of my [unframed] finished project.

Becky Ramp
Greenwood, Indiana"

2 comments:

Sans! said...

This is one of the most amazing cross stitch work and pattern I have ever seen!

Unknown said...

Una obra de arte. Enhorabuena por este trabajo.
Besos Clara

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...