Sunday, March 20, 2011

Experiment # 2

Here is a little update for my Experiment # 2. I added 4 shadows of green to my piece of bargello that I am stitching on 60 count silk gauze with Chinese silk for a couch or settee (haven't decided yet) in 1:12 scale. I also outlined the dark green with a White Snow color. It is very exciting for me to see how the design grows and changes with each shadow I add. The design calls for Gold and Silver colors that I don't have at this time. I made an on-line order and expecting silk to come in maximum 2 weeks from China, so for now I'll go back to my Chinese rug and try to finish it.



2 comments:

Elga said...

It is beautiful, Natalia and I really like the colors, I am curious to see how it is going to join up.

Natalia's Fine Needlework said...

Thank you, Elga. The joining will depend on what I decide to upholster: a couch, a settee, or now I am thinking about a day bed from Bespaq. I have time to think and "picture" it while I am waiting for ordered silk to come.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...