Thursday, April 28, 2011

Little Roombox

Couple weeks ago I picked up 3 broken roomboxes with some porcelain minis from a garage sale for $1.00 and decided to "re-fresh" them. Here is what I did with a first one. First I gave a new look to the wood box by staining and polishing. Then I glued new wallpaper and a rug.




I washed and cleaned all porcelain. I have a stack of fabric flowers and made a bouquet from it.

Then I cut pieces for a simple table and finished it.


I glued the lace and inserted a curtain.

Then I put the table inside the box in the corner and tried to hang my shelf above the table but it was to big for this scene.


I dressed the table with a tablecloth that matches the wallpaper, served the table with a plate full of strawberries and dessert plates and tea cups. I hanged the porcelain clock and a decorative porcelain plate on the wall and put the shoes close to the table.


The box is ready!

1 comment:

Drora's minimundo said...

A great little roombox. I love it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...