Monday, May 14, 2012

New Minis Mall Website

I would love to draw your attention to a new but fast growing website Minis Mall www.minis-mall.com.

It is a great way to advertise your blog, on-line store, Etsy store. You can list your items for sale there as well as offer your class or tutorial.

I believe the subscription is free for now, but soon (don't remember exactly when, probably in June or July, sorry for that) they will start charge a little fee (little, as it was promised). I opened my own account there, but haven't done any action yet. So, hurry up and support new Minis Mall!

Have a great week!
Natalia

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello from Spain: thank you for reporting the new online store. Keep in touch.

Jackie said...

I just registered too! Thanks for the tip! :D

Cheers,
Jackie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...