Monday, December 3, 2012

Sunday is over...

What a wonderful day we had today! We decorated the house for the coming Christmas. Each year we buy a real Christmas tree and this year was not an exception. In spite of the fact that my dear husband and I agreed not to work (we have a family-based business and work all days long, :)))) and spend more quality time with the kids during the weekends, I couldn't help myself not to put together another wonderful kit from McQueenie Dollhouse Miniatures for my roombox "Edwardian Elegance". Thanks to Lynne and Bernard, the owners of McQueenie Miniatures, their kits are fast and easy to assemble.




Now I will wait till the plant stand and this revolving stand will dry. I still haven't decided yet what I am going to do with the roombox, will I leave it the way it is now or enlarge it. I will think about it tomorrow, don't want to do it now.

And last but not least, I also managed to stitch a real size project "Angel of Dreams" for my daughter's birthday in March 2013. I started working on it on the 30th of November and each day I try to devote at least 1 hour to it. Here is a result of my 3 hours and 30 minutes of cross stitching:


Not too impressive for almost 3 hours, hmmm...

Welcome to a new week! Have a great and creative Monday!

Natalia

7 comments:

Xandra Dekker said...

Leuk om te horen dat de kit makkelijk is te maken. Ik ga hem nu misschien ook kopen voor mijn bibliotheek.

Groeten Xandra

Sans! said...

Of course it is impressive! It's outstanding what you do, Nat! I have no words to describe my awe except to say simply

"The revolving stand is wonderful!"

Fabiola said...

...I can't even decorate my house beacause there are masons... I just put the lights out on the balcony...
The kit is a beautiful piece.
Bye Faby

BiWuBär said...

It's a good start with your angel - and your newest furniture piece is stunning.

Greetings
Birgit

Maria Ireland said...

Your new piece of furniture is beautiful. Your "Angel of Dreams" looks wonderful.
Hugs Maria

Unknown said...

Hello from Spain: I like this time. The next weekend I will decorate my house with Christmas decorations. As always you do a great job. Keep in touch

Ilona said...

It IS impressive, all your work is. You're working so fast, I can't ;)!!
The revolving stand is fantastic, Natalia.
Hugs, Ilona

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...