Thursday, October 3, 2013

A Line of New Designs in French Style - New Commission


My last commission, a miniature petit point chair seat, is finished. The customer picked up a light peach color for the background. This is my own design and t is stitched on 49 count silk gauze and I will add more pictures at the end of October when the customer's chair will be assembled.


I've been carrying an idea to start a series of petit point designs in miniature in French style for a long time. This commission is just a nice start. I am planning to make the miniature petit point kits in French style for pillows, chair seats, firescreens, etc... be available in 2014. I hope you will enjoy it!

Many mini hugs!
Natalia

8 comments:

Katrina said...

Your own design is very elegant and beautiful. Hugs Kati

miniacollection said...

Exquisite!
Geneviève

Tessa Liduina said...

I am looking forward to see your designs next year. The chair seat you embroiderd is very pretty, I think your customer will be so pleased with it!

Isabel Ruiz said...

Precioso diseño

Fabiola said...

Very delicate and fine.

maribel said...

Se ve finísimo y muy delicado.

BiWuBär said...

A very pretty design - and a good choice of your customer, peach looks good for the background.

Hugs
Birgit

Natalia's Fine Needlework said...

Thank you, girls! I am happy you liked it! Natalia

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...