Friday, January 30, 2015

1/144 scale Dollhouse from Anita Lahue


Last year I was honored to meet a very talented, generous and just a nice lady - Anita Lahue. Anita leaves in Utah, but she came to visit her daughter Annie Pierce. They both are the IGMA's Artisans. Anita is a founder of a MicroMinis Yahoo group and devoted almost all her life to creating dolls and miniatures in 1/144 scale.

Anita presented me a gift - this adorable little house in 1/44 scale that she finished and remodeled in 1998.


Looking at this house you will never say it was made 7 years ago - everything is so neat, clean and stable. The level of mastership is indescribable. The roof feels so realistic!




Along with the house Anita shared the last pieces of furniture in 1/144 scale she designed and put together. However, I haven't placed them inside the rooms yet and will make an additional post when the house is completed. For now you can see it has 4 rooms.


Of course, each of my both girls wanted to have the house. Can you blame them?


I can't take Heart and Soul seriously yet. She is still some where flying and dreaming. Look, she almost dropped the house!


I have hard time to decide if I want to share it with them, at least till they have a place to keep it, for example their own house or at least a roombox! They can dream, true? I mean about having their own house. Can you imagine that size!

I found a solution for now and took a picture of both girls and the mini mansion.


Next time I will show this house in 1/144 scale completely furnished.

Talk to you later!
Have a great weekend!
Natalia

8 comments:

The grandmommy said...

Absolutely beautiful and well done!

miniaturista said...

Una casita preciosa a escala diminuta.
Que maravilla
Un abrazo
Maite

BiWuBär said...

What a fantastic gift, this tiny house is incredible! No surprise both girls would like to have it... ;O) I'm really curious to see it with furniture.

Hugs
Birgit

Natalia's Fine Needlework said...

Thank you, girls! Have a great weekend!

Isabel Ruiz said...

Es muy bonita.
Me gustan mucho la puesta en escena que has hecho para mostrarla

12Create said...

First of all the 'girls' are stunning and as for that little house, I can totally understand them both wanting it. It is exquisite - such beautiful detail. I look forward to seeing the furniture.

PILAR6373 said...

Es una casa adorable al igual que tus dos niñas!!! La puesta en escena para mostrar esa belleza de casa me ha encantado,espero verla amueblada,será un gran trabajo!!!
Besos.

Drora's minimundo said...

A gorgeous tiny house! So perfect in every detail. Decorating it indoors is going to be a most enjoyable job.
Hugs, Drora

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...