Saturday, January 31, 2015

Quarter Connection Convention 2015


I am expending my interests not only in needlework but in miniature's world too and slowly approaching to smaller scales. I found out that my point of interest is moving mostly towards 1/4th scale. I purchased a 1/4 dollhouse kit sometime last year but barely started it. A reason is that my craft room is still under construction and I am limited in space of creating, but it is a different story for another post.

Today I wanted to ask you if you've signed up for the Quarter Connection Convention yet? It will be held June 20-27, 2015 and today is the last day to join the list!

A lot of fun and activities is promised: roundtables, door prizes, workshops, swaps, etc...

It will be my first Quarter Connection Convention I am participating in and am looking forward to it. I've finished a couple of petit point rugs in 1/4th scale already, but again, next time about it.

design by SharonG

Here is a link for registration:

http://www.quarterconnection.com/QC_Convention_2015.html

See you there!

Natalia

5 comments:

miniaturista said...

Esta preciosa y en esa mini escala más bonita.
Un abrazo
Maite

Fabiola said...

Amazing!

elizabeth s said...

Your work is incredibly detailed and perfect for this smaller scale! Will you be weaving in this scale too?

BiWuBär said...

Your ability to stitch so neat and tidy is of course perfect for smaller scales - the rug looks stunning.

Hugs
Birgit

Natalia's Fine Needlework said...

Thank you Birgit! :))

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...