Saturday, December 10, 2011

Christmas party at the Coeur-d-Alene Dollhouse club "Miniacs", ID

Oh, well! What a day it was today. Busy, full of unexpected surprises, fun shared between mini fellows and amazing mini gifts. First, I gave a workshop today at our club. I showed how to make shoes. We were so busy and it took a lot of time, that actually we rescheduled our reservation of a Christmas banquet. I was really exhausted when we came to the restaurant. Then we had Christmas lunch, our table was the most noisy, full of laughter and joy, and finally the moment of exchanging the gifts has come. It is always fun and we love to do it. First we present the exchange gifts. It means that each of us prepare gifts for each member of the club (there are 15 of us in this club). After that we give gifts to our Secret Santa Pal that is randomly picked up at the beginning of each year. We pass the gifts around the table that everyone can see the craftsmanship. Here are some pictures of what each of us got. Unfortunately my camera didn't want to cooperate with me and couldn't take the pictures of tiny Christmas plates and some other gifts.

My Secret Santa knew that I am planning to start working on a big project: Erzebet Bathory's castle and he brought some stuff for me that I will use in my future castle. Among them there is a coffin, skulls, body parts,
and
a beautiful violin

We have a group of very talented and friendly miniaturists in our club, true?

7 comments:

Drora's minimundo said...

I love your gifts. Yes you are all very talented at your club, especially you yourself. Must have been a great party.
Hugs

Sans! said...

In complete agreement with you, Natalia! You belong to a group of great talents with the generosity to match! :)

Sans! said...

In complete agreement with you, Natalia! You belong to a group of great talents with the generosity to match! :)

BiWuBär said...

That must have been a fun day - with so many wonderful presents and so many talented people like you. And I must keep that word "miniac" in my memory (LOL).

Greetings
Birgit

Maria Ireland said...

What a lot of very talented people in your club. Fantastic gifts. Sounds like it was a lot of fun.I love the violin.
Hugs Maria

anisnofla said...

Fantástico grupo y fantásticos regalos. Todos preciosos.
Besitos

Fabiola said...

Fantastic club. Very nice gifts.
Bye Faby

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...