Thursday, July 12, 2012

New Commissions - New Rugs

I got a commission for these 2 Dollhouse Miniature rugs:

Green Aubusson Rug (authentic 18th century French design) on 18 mesh canvas with a printed design on


and Red Oriental Rug on the 18 mesh canvas with a printed design on.


Both rugs measures 8" x 10" and the kits are came with wool yarn.
I substituted the wool yarn with DMC Cotton Perle with different color shadows.
I started the Green Aubusson already as you can see on the image and I am not very happy with stitching on the printed canvas, because the design was not printed even and I have to count in order to come up with a nicely finished rug.

You can see I have a lot of projects going on at the same time. So many projects - so little time...

Natalia

8 comments:

Melli Hobby said...

I love your new two projects!
I admire you and your needle art!!
Greetings
Melanie

Fabiola said...

Beautiful! I prefer the first.
Bye Faby

Unknown said...

Hello from Spain: I see you have many projects to do. . Keep in touch

Ascension said...

Son una verdadera preicosidad, me encanta la de tonos grises.
besitos ascension

Eva said...

Son unas auténticas maravillas, el diseño y la calidad. Un saludo, Eva

BiWuBär said...

Still a lot of stitching to do... even for Turbo-needle! ;O) Both designs are beautiful, I'm sure, the customers will be beaming with joy!

Greetings
Birgit

Tatiana said...

Привет!
Такие распечатанные ковры хорошая помощь.
Татьяна

DIAN said...

Beautiful work. Amazing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...